This July we are starting a new tradition – a month-long celebration of WiFi Independence.
31 days dedicated to independence from poor wifi performance, independence from authorized access and tracking of your network and independence from pesky geo-blocking of your favorite content worldwide.
If you’re worried about network intrusion, can’t get coverage to your entire home, or just want to watch Netflix while you travel internationally, a FlashRouter can make all those things happen. And to start our WiFi Independence Day with a bang, we have a very exciting giveaway.
Win A Netgear R7000 FlashRouter + 1 Year OverPlay VPN & SmartDNS Service
You came to the right place!
From July 1-July 15, FlashRouters is offering you the opportunity to win your very own networking superhero, a R7000 Nighthawk DD-WRT FlashRouter, a free upgrade to a full year of FlashRouter white glove support (a $50 value), plus a full year of excellent VPN + SmartDNS courtesy of OverPlay. That’s a $450+ value. All yours. No cost.
Just ahead, there are a multitude of ways that to enter and gain more entries from tweeting to joining our mailing list and blah blah blah blah blah. So get your entries in and hopefully we’ll be reaching out in a few weeks to send you a networking centerpiece to overhaul your network.
What’s So Great About the Netgear R7000 FlashRouter?
Though the value of entering this contest seems obvious, we thought we ought to let you a little about the router you could win.
Looking to use a VPN to encrypt your WiFi network and allow you access to geo-blocked content from around the world? Want to use this VPN service with a router so you can encrypt your entire network (including devices with no native VPN support) with just one connection? Want said router to be one of the most highly rated routers on the market?
The Netgear R7000 Nighthawk has been the go-to router for users for some time now, and with good reason.
- AC1900 Wireless-AC (backwards compatible with Wireless-N & Wireless-G)
- Dual Core 1 GHz (1000 MHz) Broadcom CPU internal processor for premium gaming and VPN performance.
- 3 powerful external antennas that can be adjusted to improve your wireless range.
- Networked USB 3.0 port for the fastest high-speed data transferring available.
- Best-in class 256MB RAM/128 MB flash memory.
And that’s before we flash it with DD-WRT firmware, which supercharges the Netgear R7000 performance in innumerable ways, such as advanced bandwidth monitoring/controls, a stronger wireless signal, and a complete suite of VPN integration and various other security options. If that’s not enough for you, how about this. DD-WRT…
- Stabilizes Overall WiFi Performance – removing manufacturer backdoors and replacing buggy default firmware.
- Removes faulty WPS functionality, a major security hole.
- Integrated VLAN (Virtual LAN) for creating segmented wireless networks.
- Complete OpenVPN & PPTP Client/Server Setup Support.
- Bandwidth Monitoring, Graphing & Limiting.
- Enhanced Access Restriction Rules.
- Share connectivity of 3G/4G USB devices.
- Enhanced Quality of Service integration for prioritizing connected devices.
- Upgrades to Advanced Networking Modes: Access Points, Wireless Extender, Wireless Client & Repeater Bridge.
Want to buy the DD-WRT Nighthawk now! Why wait?! If you already have a FlashRouter and still want a chance to win, we will offer you another FlashRouter or refund up to $350.
Terms & Conditions
Contest winner will be chosen at random and must be 18 or older to win. Void where prohibited. Please refer to local laws regarding contests and promotions for any other eligibility restrictions. Full contest details, terms and conditions can be viewed here.
Registration for this contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on July 15, 2015, so get your entries in ASAP!