We’ve got a great thing going here at FlashRouters, taking top-of-the-line routers and flashing them with DD-WRT and Tomato firmware, boosting their functionality immeasurably and providing our customers with future-proofed devices.
But what of those sad souls who bought some of the routers we carry from different source? Those left with good routers hampered by faulty stock firmware. Those who need FlashRouters VPN setup support. Those living in a country not looking forward to excessive VAT taxes on their deliveries.
We haven’t forgotten about you, and we’ve got a WiFi router support plan that will allow you to push your router into that upper echelon where FlashRouters’ devices reside.
Let Us Flash Your Router for You
FlashRouters is happy to properly introduce our Flash My Router Support Plan, which allows those of you with routers we carry to get your router upgraded with the latest open-source firmware, and take advantage of our VPN setup support, all for $100.
If you’re subscribed to any VPN on our official supported provider list, we can remotely “flash” your router in order to make it compatible with our VPN setup plan, thus allowing you take advantage of all that our support plan has to offer.
FlashRouters Support Plan Features
So what do you get? How about…
- DD-WRT or Tomato Firmware Flashing Files & Assistance: Get your router “flashed” to the latest open-source firmware to make it compatible with our FlashRouter VPN setup solutions. For the latest list of 40+ supported models scroll down to the bottom of the FlashRouters Support Solutions – Flashing & VPN Setup Plan.
- VPN Service Setup & Troubleshooting Guide
- Configuration Backup Creation: The FlashRouters Support Technician will save a working backup of your VPN and router settings for future use. In case you have any issues down the road, this will allow to load right back on all working FlashRouter VPN settings.
- Up to 2 Remote TeamViewer support sessions: Setup assistance for Internet/wireless connectivity, and VPN service integration.
- 1 year of US-based FlashRouters Support Team Expertise
- Lifetime Basic E-mail Support – Have a question about upgrading your firmware or changing providers after the year has lapsed. Our team will always respond.
Again, this setup plan is valid for any router sold (or previously supported) on the FlashRouters website. Just because you didn’t buy your router from us in the first place, doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of all of the benefits that come from being in the FlashRouters family.
Have a question about the support plan? Contact our support team and we’ll get back to you ASAP.