Do you have a networking project in need of the specialized options & settings that only DD-WRT open-source router hardware can solve? Well, you have found the solution at FlashRouters!
Immediately after FlashRouters opened its virtual door, customers instantly approached us with tons of out-of-the-box thinking solutions for the advanced setups that only DD-WRT routers can handle. Now, we want to share that expertise with you and your networking projects.
It doesn’t get more exciting than to make people’s networking plans and dreams a reality. (We know that is geeky but what can we say!) Our goal is the provide the best routers, the best firmware, and the best support all in one tidy package
Bulk DD-WRT Router Projects – We’re Ready To Go!
In the past, we have worked on all type of group projects from large multi-national corporations and Rural ISPs to VOIP providers and local churches. Here’s just a few of bulk DD-WRT Router Projects implementations we have worked on:
- Custom firmware default configurations.
- Client Bridge Solutions Adding Ethernet Ports for MiFi/3G USB Customers.
- Upgrading Office/Warehouse Wireless Internet Infrastructure.
- Specialized VOIP Service Routers.
- University Campus WiFi HotSPot Networks
- Advanced networking plans for churches and synagogues to better integrate technology in services.
- Specialized VPN connection routers for telecommuting workers.
No matter the scale of the project you’re working on, no matter the specificity of your company’s needs, FlashRouters is eager to provide the solution and boost the efficiency and capability of your wireless network. Using our industry contacts for bulk price breaks and our advanced knowledge of DD-WRT firmware, working with FlashRouters on large scale DD-WRT setups is a no-brainer.
DD-WRT Benefits For Your Networking Project
Our developers and technicians are ready to customize our DD-WRT products to your exact requirements at a reasonable rate. Our custom firmware development team can set no defaults for your customized firmware at hourly and entire projects rates that can infinitely simplify your tech support/service needs.
The benefits of this procedure are myriad, but just to give you a good idea of how DD-WRT can improve your network, take a look at this list of DD-WRT features below:
- Enhanced Stability of a linux-based, non-proprietary firmware.
- Improved DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server options.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) passthrough options.
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) controls for bandwidth allocation to your various Network connections.
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) & WLAN Support.
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot for restaurants, hotels, cafes, or neighborhoods with a basic terms of service/verification page using Chillispot or NOCATSPLASH.
- OpenDNS & Dynamic (DDNS) integration.
- Adjustable antenna power to increase your wireless spectrum coverage.
- WDS wireless bridging /repeating protocol AKA the “Repeater Bridge” mode to easily expand your network using secondary devices.
- Built-in DNS (Domain Name System) caching – speeds up your connection to an array of sites.
- Performance graphs and statistics to measure network performance and bandwidth levels.
- Radius Authentication.
- NAT (Network Address Translation) support.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Many of these configuration options and setups are highly specialized for specific networking instances but the vast range of feature enhancements of DD-WRT allows these devices to serve the specific needs of each of our customers. Not sure if DD-WRT can meet you needs? Just e-mail us and we’ll see what we can come up for you.
FlashRouters can customize your entire network and tailor the default settings on your firmware, thus preventing any accidents from reducing your router capabilities to their original factory settings from WiFi Hotspots to Extended Wireless Networks, VPN to VOIP.
Looking to create advanced campus-wide networks on a budget? Want to create free WiFi hotspots at your stores with lower startup costs? Have a small business idea that can run off DD-WRT routers but don’t have the expertise? That is why FlashRouters is here!
Getting DD-WRT Routers can be the big savings to get the project off the ground. In comparison to large corporations looking for high-end business setups which overcharge for these options, DD-WRT firmware includes these options making it a viable option for those willing to get their hands a little dirty which can provide big savings.
Wireless repeaters can eliminate WiFi dead zones, as well as replicate signals off of MiFi cards so that one signal is stretched for a much greater distance. In fact, our routers are particularly useful for those who use MiFi cards, as our wireless client bridge creates Ethernet ports for MiFi cards, something particularly useful for those looking for strong coverage in rural areas untouched by broadband.
Our skilled open-sourced router specialists have been working solely on these devices for two-plus years. We have a team at the ready, excited to work with you on big orders with highly specific needs. Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to accommodate you.
Follow us on Twitter @flashrouters or “Like Us” on Facebook for the latest routers updates, FlashRouter product additions, advanced notice of coupons and deals, network security information and much more!