This FlashRouter is out of stock, check out other economy FlashRouters available for sale: Routers under $100.
The Belkin F7D7302 N300 Router is a great value for an excellent piece of networking hardware. At wireless transmission speeds of up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 Ghz band with dual internal antennae and high-speed wired transfers using 4 integrated Gigabit ports, the Belkin F7D7302's specs are quite superb. The F7D3702 is one of our only routers under $100 to even include 2 integrated USB ports so you can add a network printer and a NAS or backup hard-drive for sharing digital music and HD video files simultaneously.
FlashRouters unlocks the maximum potential of the Belkin hardware by replacing Belkin's standard firmware with the superior DD-WRT open-source platform. Since the Belkin F7D7302 has large RAM/Flash memory (64/8 MB) with a Broadcom chip, it is capable of running the popular big/mega build flavors of DD-WRT.
Upgrading the Belkin F7D7302 to DD-WRT tacks on more wireless and routing settings like wireless signal boosting capabilities, advanced networking modes (repeater and client bridge router modes) alongside popular integrated security & encryption oppurtunities with as an SPI Firewell and OpenVPN, L2TP & PPTP connectivity.
Popular Belkin N300 F7D7302 DD-WRT Setup Options
Using DD-WRT can make your network infinitely more stable and easier to tweak. FlashRouters creates a complete out-of-the-box, plug and play DD-WRT upgraded router solution that includes all the most popular DD-WRT features:
- VPN Router: Upgrading to a DD-WRT F7D7302 allows for built-in VPN connections with OpenVPN and PPTP, creating a secure tunnel for any device just by connecting to the router. When you use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection, you get an additional layer of Internet security and encryption that allows you to mask your location or to access regionally restricted video and streaming content. Read more about what VPN can do under the VPN Service tab.
- Dual Router Setup: In the dual router setup, one router is connected to your local Internet Service Provider and the F7D7302 can be used as a dedicated VPN router. Learn more about the FlashRouters Dual Router Setup.
- Wireless Extender/Bridge Options: Depending on your build and chip type, you can set up a variety of wireless extender options with a DD-WRT router. This will allow you to extend the current reach of the router, improving wireless range in homes and offices. You can also use DD-WRT to create a wireless bridge. With a wireless bridge, you can establish a wired connection without running actual cables and you can create wired ports for a 3G/4G MiFi device. Get a more extensive breakdown in our post on Wireless Repeaters and Bridges. Please look under the Support Plan tab for additional tech support information if you plan to use one of these setups.
The FlashRouters Difference
The Belkin N300 F7D7302 FlashRouter arrives pre-installed with a recent, tested, stable DD-WRT firmware build. Forget spending hours deciphering the DD-WRT forums/website/Wiki for the correct hardware version and proper build only to discover that you've improperly flashed your device and bricked it.
Each FlashRouter arrives at your doorstep with a personalized setup guide that is tailored to your requested network information, making your network centerpiece installation as simple as possible. The right router, the right firmware, right now!
FlashRouters steps in to offer what many router manufacturers won't: better firmware, network configuration assistance and responsive American tech support that will actually answer your questions.
- Free VPN Service Integration: If you have a favored VPN provider, we'll configure the FlashRouter for you and ship it out with the setup information or a visual setup guide for your chosen provider. If you need assistance choosing the right service for you, just contact our support staff. Read more about this option under the VPN Service tab.
- Custom Configuration & Setup Guide Included: Include your preferred router setup options in the order checkout comments or a FlashRouter configuration specialist will be in contact to tailor your new router to your networking plan.
- Free Online Tech Support: Should you run into an issue during Internet or VPN setup, our skilled DD-WRT techs can assist in getting the connection up and running. Read more about this option under the Support Plan tab.
- DD-WRT Warranty: DD-WRT firmware installation voids manufacturer warranties. FlashRouters provides a 90-Day Warranty for DD-WRT installations.
- Worldwide Shipping via USPS.
|Wireless Frequency Band(s)||Single Band (2.4 GHz)|
|Wireless Data Rates||N300 (300Mbps)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Ethernet Port Type||Fast Ethernet (10/100Mbps)|
|Ethernet Ports||4 LAN 1 WAN|
|Number of Antennas||2|
|Wireless Security||WPA Personal, WPA Enterprise, WPA2 Personal, WPA2 Enterprise, WPA2 Personal Mixed, WPA2 Enterprise Mixed, RADIUS, WEP|
|Processor Speed||480 MHz|
|Flash Memory (MB)||8|
|Power Adapter||120v ~60Hz|
|Volt Input||12V 1A|
|Hardware Version||v1 "Share"|
|Package Contents||A/C Power Supply, Customized Setup Guide, Ethernet Cable, Router Stand|
|Choose VPN Service||None Required|